June 30, 2008

More June Photos

Mommy's little helper?  Now that mom is done with school, we have more time for chores at home.


Stranger Danger Phase Already???    (Sorry Uncle Joe has to be the token "stranger") but Maya is beginning to tire of "pass the baby" and gets a little anxious when men (other than daddy) interact with her.


I LOVE MY KATIE!  I'm going to miss Katie watching me. Hope Mama lets us play this summer!

I love sucking on a cold cup of water! (cup: yummy... water: not so much!)


There were too many mosquitoes to hike in the woods at Yankee Springs so we just went to the beach at Gun Lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Carrolls!!! looking forward to seeing you again in December for the holiday. I hear all the Boyan babies wil be there! How exciting. Miss and love you Cousin Kimmie