March 9, 2010

1 month to go




We're on the 1 month countdown to baby sister now. Maya's attitude has brightened significantly in the last few days. (She did have a cold for about 2 weeks which was exacerbating the whininess). Now she is playing much more pleasantly with Papa, and not grating Mama's nerves as much.......dare I speak too soon!



This baby is measuring small....... just like Maya did........ so I am not getting my hopes up that it will actually BE smaller. It moves A LOT.


I've noticed some people have found us on FaceBook. I am trying to avoid becoming involved with it since we already have this blog - it is really just a front for me to sign up for promotional stuff. I'll stick to e-mail and Blogger to communicate with people I actually know.

5 comments:

smiley said...

Hey kids it's Cousin Steve. So happy to see things going well for you and the family. We're trying to put together logistics for a trip back to AZO some time this summer or fall- maybe mid-september, if not sooner, because I'm doing a wedding there on 9/18.

Maya is BEAUTIFUL.

David is saying more real words every day. We're trying to take the binky away this week- it's going to be a struggle though.

and you're not the only one on FB strike- I don't have a fb page at all...

Good luck with the last month (or six weeks!) and we'll be thinking of you.

Hugs from Steve&Peggy&David

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of Momma & Maya!
Babcia

Kristen said...

Love the picture of you and Maya!! I hope you're feeling well. Kristen, Finn & Beckett

Anonymous said...

Love this picture!!!! I'm so excited for you, one month to go, YEA!!!!! Please give that beautiful little girl hugs for me. I can't wait to get our little princesses together! We love you all. JEff, Kati, Evin and Sawyer :)

Emily's Family said...

OH so you are getting really close. Yea.