September 8, 2010

oh so busy

     This is an incredibly busy month.  We have been to Indy and Chicago in the past 2 weeks.  Got part one of claim-the-Boyan's-stuff done..... (the easy part).  The next part will involve a giant Uhaul at the end of this month.  I keep thinking of thoughts to add to the blog - but haven't the time...what I really need to spend my free time doing is sewing.  I have scheduled myself to participate in a mom-to-mom sale on October 2nd so I need to bump up my diaper inventory PRONTO.
     I caved this week and let Babcia and Grandpa keep Maya for a few days.  I am actually getting a ton of sewing done.  We miss Maya and got to SKYPE her this morning.  She was predominately interested in what Genna was doing.  Man she LOVES her GennaBean.  I am sure Genna will be squeezed to pieces when Maya returns tomorrow.


     I have been meaning to comment on what a wonderful baby Genna is.  When Maya was little everyone always said how good she was and beware-the-next-one-will-be-trouble!  But dare I say, Genna is even easier.  She is a very happy little girl and a great sleeper.  We lucked out twice!  So "HA" to the naysayers.

No comments: