August 16, 2011

jeff's contribution

A few days ago, Jeff requested a new blog post.  (yes, I know, its getting outdated).
I told him to go ahead and do that in his free time.  After all, the motto around here is if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.
I think he picked out some pictures to post.
Tonight I signed out of BC Fleecy and logged in here so he could complete the task.
He sat down for about 3 minutes and decided it was not going to happen.
So there you go - here is your CARROLLS update.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it was 3 minutes. I know how to make "cut your loss" decisions must faster than that. In 30 seconds I knew no human needs to waste another hour of their life figuring out yet another life robbing social media platform.

I should say now that Becky is the best mom and wife a family could have. I do not know how she crams so much in to one day,including updating this blog.