January 29, 2012

More Carroll minutia..... coming soon!

I just stumbled onto a revolutionary idea. (Actually, something rather "duh").
I realized that I could simply give BC Fleecy permission to post on this blog.  Honestly, one reason posts here have trailed off in the past year is because I am always signed-in on the diaper blogsite and it is kind of a pain to sign off there and sign on here and blah blah blah..... flip flop between the 2.

This is one of the most basic abilities of blogging, and it should have dawned on me much earlier.  So now I can begin posting more mundane things (that only a grandma could appreciate).....  which I'm still not keen on doing on FB.  But since you surf here on purpose, you must care!

So, hmmm?  I can't think of anything adorable, precocious, infuriating, precious, or remarkable that the girls did today off the top of my head, but I'm sure Maya will give me some good material on the way to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Carroll appreciate them also

Anonymous said...

I hear you!
OX Babcia