March 20, 2012

GennAAAAAAHHHHH!

"I big."
That is what little Miss tells me when she tries to use the potty with no "baby" potty seat.  She can even climb up on the dang thing by herself.

Are you kidding?
Yesterday when Genna had dirty fingers I told her to go wash her hands.  Next thing I know, she's gone out the front door and has turned on the water spigot on the front porch.  Perhaps she thought this was preferable because she knows I don't like her to wash up in the bathroom unsupervised because she frequently takes the top off the soap and dumps it all out.

GENEVIEVE!
We often find ourselves using her full name, as is common for situations when little ones are misbehaving.  Today we were playing outside.  Genna went in by herself and locked the deadbolt.  Eventually she unlocked it and let me back in.  I've been meaning to hide a key outside, I guess I cannot delay on that.

Big indeed.  2 wheeler already?
"Genna, you wanna go fast?"..... "Yeah!"

No comments: